rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flakez. Don't let'em get to you

Flakez. Don't let'em get to you

Quote: (10-09-2014 06:39 PM)tdawg Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2014 08:41 PM)Old Fritz Wrote:  

I no longer care about women that flake. I am not interested in anything serious so I will move on to another if it happens. When I talking to any woman I just assume she will do it at some point;

that flake on me. I am in the process of starting a business and I have a had several guys flake out. They're so fucking lazy, distracted, and/or narcissistic as hell. My business ambitions are a huge and it really does piss me off at times having to deal with this since I cannot do every single thing myself.

I look at flakiness the way a daytrader looks at a trade that stops out. A certain proportion of trades are gonna terminate with a stop loss, maybe even a majority.

You just try to get your takeaway from each losing trade and move on.

As for guys flaking out -- one strike policy. If someone does not show up early for your project, they are late. You need to work with sparkplugs not fireplugs.

I agree. It's also a bit frustrating getting important calls and texts outright ignored.

Messages In This Thread