rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here is the Article Men's Health Deleted Because of Feminist Complaints

Here is the Article Men's Health Deleted Because of Feminist Complaints

Quote: (10-09-2014 06:58 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (10-09-2014 01:46 AM)CRR Wrote:  

^^^problem is you're using logic.

Every feminist has a friend who fits one of the following:
1) had a kid when they were over 40, therefore women can have kids at any age.
2) is a gigantic fat land whale who's doctor says she's healthy, therefore fat is attractive and healthy at any size.
3) is a gigantic fat land whale who has a boyfriend that looks like Brad Pitt, therefore beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.

Problem of course is that
1) Sure it's possible, but science says it's better when younger.
2) Sure it's possible, but science says being fit and watching what you eat is healthier.
3) Is a fucking lie.

Actually #3 is sometimes true. The landwhale's boyfriend sometimes looks like Brad Pitt. The part they leave out is that deep down he's Sean from "Will and Grace."

Closeted gay guy-fat girl pairings are a reality I don't quite understand, but definitely are a reality. This isn't any sort of anti-gay statement either -- gay friends pointed out this trend to me, and no one seems to get exactly why this goes on.

My first thought would be that it's because gay guys have a lot of girly interests therefore they're fine with having women as friends.

Many fat girls are obsessed with having attractive guys around them, and since 99% of attractive men don't want fat girls around them, they're happy to be friends with gay guys. The fat girls are like beta orbiters around gay guys. Any attention from an attractive men is better than none at all.

Messages In This Thread