rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging Models in Argentina

Banging Models in Argentina

I have had my good share of models and "edecanes" to be able to tell you that game as is discussed here, works only with regular girls.

For models in Argentina, if you are going to be spending enough time there, you MUST find yourselves good "friends" who are in their world (fashion or tv) specially males. A hair stylist is a good bet, I always become friends with the metromen hair stylists, they usually like me (gay) and invite me to cocktails, parties, catwalks etc. In Argentina, those friends will need to introduce you, in fact, outright tell them to introduce you to this and that girl.

Let's say you are in a Vin d'honour, it will work better if the models see you walking around with professionals of their industry and some of them will fish you, but if you go and game on them, they will go in defense mode because they are too used to being hit by men.

At the end, doing models is actually easier and more straight forward, it is just that you need the rules of the new game.

Messages In This Thread