rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mental vs. Physical

Mental vs. Physical

Quote: (08-23-2011 03:27 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2011 08:18 AM)Jarocho2003 Wrote:  

Question is where do we average to above average (I consider myself a 7) get an edge so we can get similar results as the tall, blue-eyed, good looking dude who doesn't have to do anything, but stand there like a dickhead (not hating on him just stating the obvious :-) )?
I know that in Colombia if you are a foreigner, can salsa dance, or fool women into thinking you got money, you are going to get a lot of pussy, but NOT the 9s and the 10s we all wish we could stick our dicks into.
Personally, I know that I need to start working out, buy better clothes, get a new hair style, and learn how to fucking dance. I'm a foreigner so that gives me an edge over many guys here with the same looks, so I know that by that alone I can pull a lot of 8s without much effort. But what about those 9s and 10s that I'm eagerly want to fuck doggy style?
I know this Medellin guy who can dance and has mad confidence who is below average in looks and hardly ever gets girls above a 6 or a 7 to fuck him. Sure he dances with some 9s and 10s but none allow him to take the next step. I think is mainly because the choices of men a 9 or a 10 has are exponentially more than a chick with just above average looks. Opinions?

Jarocho

This is definitely the case. If you go to areas where 9s and 10s are not sought by the general public, you will be able to swoop her with minimal resistance.

To give you an example, when I used to live in the UK, I was able to swoop 8, 9 black lizards with remarkable ease as opposed to London.

This is because the black population outside of London was much less and white lads are not into black lizards on the whole. As a result, black lizards would go to the clubs and just stand there while their white friends would be pulled for snog and subsequently shag sessions.

I am just giving an example but the same would apply to any race or any particular local cultural norm.

For instance, in a culture where the men marry young and remain beta, then an alpha male would see a surplus of available lizards, happy for any attention they could get including sexual attention.

You capeesh?

Moma , when are you going to tell me where you got that word from? what is the meaning? That word is the best fucking word I have heard to describe some of these women. I use "whore" all the time but this word is definitely stuck in my head. Can't wait to get back to Spain and try this shit out!

Messages In This Thread