rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 dudes jumping on your best friend
0 dudes jumping on your best friend
Quote: (10-05-2014 05:30 PM)Drazen Wrote:  

First thing you do is try to break it up. Its not your fight, but if someone takes a swing at you while you're trying to break it up, then you have to defend yourself and give a little extra payback.

I have friends who seem to get into fights or conflicts often because they have a low tolerance for brushing things aside and I warn them, "If you get into a fight, you're on your own". Because then they TRY and get into fights or conflicts knowing they have some backup. I'm not going to be beat down because my friend is a dumb fuck and gets into random fights.

This.

In that situation, it's not a rational decision. Your primitive brain (fight or flight) chooses for you. The rational brain catches up a couple of seconds later once you're already acting.

Only time something similar happened to me, I went to the aid of my friend. It was him and one guy and they were just posturing to fight, like it would pop off immediately. I shouted at them and jumped closer. They both took a step back and let it calm down.

If it's ten guys, you're probably just looking to get in between them and your friend and let them feel they got their message across.

Messages In This Thread