rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

N.Arlington, VA bar scene

N.Arlington, VA bar scene

Arlington is off now. There was a strong period when Frontpage in Ballston was the Wednesday spot. Was a shitshow. Now it's dead. I stopped doing the Rock Bottom happy hour when VA banned smoking inside. Spider Kelly's never struck me as fun. The lighting was too bright. Think of how out of whack things get when the lights come on after last call. That's Spider Kelly's. Clarendon Ballroom's deck can be ok. But it's hit or miss. Thursday nights used to be fun on the deck. You may have some luck on the rooftops of Shitlow's or that Arlington Rooftop Bar & Grille place. I left when they opened and got in a few nights. RiRa's has an odd bar setup. I never liked it for pickup. But you can still work it. Liberty Tavern can be ok. The bartenders are extremely attentive. Carpool could be a semi date place for a semi average chick you weren't too sure about the night you were forced to take her number instead of being able to close it same night. Otherwise it's just a sports bar. Union Jacks fills up with fatties and ugs. A lot of them drive in from Fairfax. Why? I have no idea. It's a fucking mall bar.

Messages In This Thread