rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Halloween - 2014

Halloween - 2014

Halloween is an awesome holiday for players. It's easy to get laid-I've gotten notches the last two years. Last year I was at a costume party and saw a girl standing by herself. Opened her and two hours later we were banging at her condo. Year before that, a girl I had been trying to get a date with and I were at different Halloween parties. I told her to come over to where I was; she showed up in a schoolgirl costume that showed most of her big tits and I went home with her.

Masking creates mystery which girls like and as you say has the psychological effect of making you feel like a different person and freer to act out

The best costumes for men are either very macho or something funny and kind of outrageous, especially if it's sexual. Your costume is a good example of that. Last year I saw a guy with a plush toy monkey attached to his shoulder and wearing a t-shirt that said "Spank my monkey 50 cents." He was getting lots of attention and laughs from girls.

Halloween is a time when mass approaching and screening quickly is really effective. Lots of girls are looking to fuck. They are wearing sexy costumes, acting out another persona, and the party atmosphere is high. These factors all lower their inhibitions. Screen hard and early, and escalate quickly.

Traveling for Halloween is a great idea-I've done it before and probably will do it this year, though to a city I am familiar with. Just do your research beforehand and make sure that there will be Halloween parties at good venues.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread