rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

5 top signs that a girl is not into you!
top signs that a girl is not into you!
Quote: (08-23-2011 09:34 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I reckon you're being sarcastic, in which case, fuck you.

This is not that kind of forum. 3 day ban.

Quote:Quote:

Jiminy cricket, Al!
This is too much information. You damn near had me calling my priest ! Have you been laid lately?

Really? He just took the time to lay it on you in clear prose and you insult him? You've made some nice contributions here but you're attitude needs to be toned down if you want to stay. I'm getting bigbutyluvr flashbacks.

What about that statement is an insult, Roosh? Asking him if he's been laid lately? What if was a joke? If you would like to ban me for that, do so. Im not really affected by being banned but I think you misinterpreted my rebuttal. Actually he's made some serious scientific posts on other thread and I've commended him so I'm not sure what the problem is. As far as your flashbacks, and this" bigbuty" business,we all have them from time to time. Perhaps that's insulting , but it's your forum and I take no offense to it all.

Pusscrook

Messages In This Thread