rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When are the London riots coming to the States?

When are the London riots coming to the States?

Quote: (08-22-2011 11:32 AM)thekiller Wrote:  

@oldnemesis, where do you come up with this paranoid gotcha crap? Yes, if a professional hitman is motivated to kill me he probably will, that's not the situation I'm carrying a gun for...lol

Just in case you missed it, let me repeat the "crap" as it apparently was the most important question the whole conversation was about. A criminal in TX apparently has a much higher chance to encounter a gun owner packing than a criminal in CA where CCW is generally no-issue. So the violent crime rate in CA should be significantly higher than in TX. But it is exactly the opposite.

Could you explain this please, or just say that you cannot explain it? This is relevant. Your personal experience is much less relevant, we're discussing the effect of gun laws on dozen millions of people, not just on you and hundreds of your friends.

Messages In This Thread