rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SEA to Colombia and few other questions about C

SEA to Colombia and few other questions about C

Quote: (10-04-2014 10:18 AM)ballybally Wrote:  

Hm depends on how much I like the place [Image: biggrin.gif] But at least 6 months

Speak some Spanish but very fast learner.

Lots of info on Colombia on the forum, a lot of it good, some bad. Here are my opinions:

Medellin would be my first choice on the list. Best girls, great nightlife, great weather, friendly people, not hard to get around. Most of the main downsides go away with a 6 month stay. Girls are not all that easy but six months is enough time to invade social circles, figure out Colombian night game and improve your Spanish. Online game will probably keep you busy the first month while you're getting things figured out.

Cali I'd say is next, because it's totally possible to be a Cali-guy more than a Medellin guy. Read the info on the forum, but if you like the Calena body type or love Salsa, Cali may be for you.

Bogota I think women in Bogota get a bad rap-they aren't as good as Paisas but nowhere near as bad as every guy and girl in Medellin will tell you they are. That said, it's third on my list because it's big, expensive, hard to get around, and the girls still rate behind Medellin and Cali.

Barranquilla would be my last choice. It's probably good for girls, as you'll have more exotic value, but I've just heard from too many expats who lived there that absolutely hated it as a city.

Personally, if you're looking to get off the beaten track of MDE/CALI/BOG a bit then I would look into cities like Bucaramanga, Manizales, Pereira, etc. Never been to Buca but heard good things about it. Wrote a data sheet on Manizales and Pereira is bigger, not as nice, but has great girls. These places are ideal if you're a bit outdoorsy, have a bit of work to keep you busy, and don't mind nightlife being mostly centered around Friday/Saturday.

Messages In This Thread