rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taichung, Taiwan ( Datasheet )

Taichung, Taiwan ( Datasheet )

Quote: (10-03-2014 05:50 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2014 08:39 PM)Northern Wrote:  

Do they speak Mandarin in Taiwan? Is it much different from that in mainland China? I am thinking about doing a language course at some stage. Not sure what to choose - China or Taiwan.

The mandarin in Taiwan is more "neutral" sounding and easier to understand in my opinion. If you learn it in Taiwan it will be understood anywhere in the world there are mandarin speakers. Another benefit is that in Taiwan they still use traditional characters and not that simplified chinese commie shit.

There's also the Taiwanese dialect but you won't need to learn that unless you plan on running for the green party or gaming uneducated farm girls that don't even speak mandarin.

Taiwan is cleaner and way more civilized because it's developed.

The downside is that the women in Taiwan are definitely colder and more difficult to get to know than the mainland in general.

I like the Mandarin here too as opposed to a lot of the Mandarin that's spoken in China, as well as the traditional Characters. When I look at Simplified Chinese I think just that, commie watered down bullshit.

Also this French chick told me that she studied simplified characters in China for a year, and now is switching to traditional and said she wishes she learned the other way around, so maybe its best to start with traditional if you're not sure.

Messages In This Thread