rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If You Were 18 Again, What Would You Do Differently?

If You Were 18 Again, What Would You Do Differently?

Quote: (08-12-2011 10:42 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Try to be a cash operation as much as possible.

Finally, save up to buy a house in a foreign country cash!!

That way, you have a secure investment you own, and can leave the rat race by the time you are 40!

Quote: (08-12-2011 11:51 AM)DanDeLaCruz Wrote:  

I think Mixx's suggestion about buying real estate abroad is gold.... I mean you can buy a nice piece of property in cash, and in cities like Medellin, you can rent it out and make a nice income, while you're retirement pent house awaits you... I sunk my money into real estate in New Jersey, If I would have taken my money and put it in Medellin I'd own a nice penthouse, fully paid, near parque lleras right now, but this was all before I educated myself... That doesn't mean I might not make mistakes going forward, but I won't be a clueless ass with my money anymore.

This is catching my attention right here. I'm 21, stable career in the military, stationed abroad in Italy & sell instrumentals online for a nice sidepot. Not to seem greedy for info, but can someone throw in their 2 cents on what you would do in my shoes? I'm all ears on this investment topic..

Chill girl I aint famous-

Messages In This Thread