rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Middle Age weight gain

Middle Age weight gain

I downloaded the My Fitness Pal app. It allows you to type in everything that goes into your mouth and it will calculate how many calories you ate. You also type in any exercise you did that day so that it subtracts from your gross calories to give you your net calories. I weight 190lbs and my goal is to get to 170lbs with goal of losing 2lbs a week, so it gave me a net caloric allowance of 1400 calories. I've been using the app since monday and I've got 1244, 710 net calories. I'm currently at 726 net calories for today but I haven't had dinner. So all 3 days I've been well under my caloric allowance when you deduct the exercise. My eating habits aren't really that drastically different from what I normally do. I felt pretty sure that most days I don't consume more than 1500 calories, plus I exercise. So that's why my weight is a bit of a mystery and I really think aging and metabolism has a lot to do with your physique. I'm going to continue on this path of recording my diet and see what happens in a month.

Messages In This Thread