rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When are the London riots coming to the States?

When are the London riots coming to the States?

Quote:Quote:

With the foregoing in mind - New Jersey, New York, and Illinois, would be more restrictive in terms of 'self protection' than California. The waiting period for a Judge to sign off on one of my permits was over 6 months in New York, for example. New Jersey has almost no carry permits in circulation - New York requires a 250$ permit and 6 month background check just to purchase a pistol and take it home.

You also forgot to mention that NYC CCW permits are a honor that is only bestowed upon only celebrities, politicians and those who are connected. If you are non-law enforcement as defined by H.R.218 (The Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act of 2004) and are caught with a gun even if you have a permit elsewhere you going to do at least a year as Puerto Ricans/Dominicans call it “La Roca” A.K.a. Rickers Island. If you don't believe me just ask Lil Wayne, Ja Rule, Plaxico.

I had family that worked in Brooklyn during the blackout in the 1970’s – I know what goes on – but in those areas and I bet you a good meal – the mayor will not put the cops on the street – they will wait 72 hours and the yuppies will try to flee. Brooklyn has its own ‘Code.’

You want to bet a few good French beers at Robin Des Bois on Smith Street – do you like the southern cooking place in DUMBO?

You better get your money right Kirk, I eat a lot. Since you drive down Atlantic ave a lot, I am sure you have noticed that big White Elephant going up on Atlantic Ave and Flatbush ave (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barclays_Center). Only a Russian would spend over 5 billions dollars on an arena complex for the worst team in the NBA. I guess this hubris was the reason why Russians lost the cold war. But I digress, Obama would send SEAL Team Six and order B52’s to carpet bomb the hood before a hostile crowd gets within 5 blocks from this monstrosity. Thus, the Mayor and Co. will not allow hoodlums to run wild for 72 hours in that area while the stadium and surrounding mall burns to a crisp.

On 9/11 and the days after, I watched Hempstead Turnpike become a highway for heavy emergency equipment. There are so many ways to get to Manhattan. The Staten Island Ferry for example will be taken out of service and will pull men into Manhattan. They will bypass the LIE, Grand Central and Belt. To see the ‘police’ go head to head with a riot – watch the end of the movie ‘Gangs of New York’

I am not saying there aren’t multiple ways to get to Manhattan, what I am saying is that the police by itself doesn’t have the resources to stop a London style riot that goes on multiple neighborhoods and boroughs in NYC. And Thanks for the movie recommendation.

Messages In This Thread