rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who (if anyone) do high-powered/career women end up dating/marrying?

Who (if anyone) do high-powered/career women end up dating/marrying?

My sister usually works part time as a receptionist for a Law Firm, but since a girl quit unexpectedly, she's been acting as a P.A to a Female Lawyer for the last 2 months, until the replacement arrives.

I dropped past the other day to deliver her something, and the Lawyer was there. Early 40's / Dressing Too Young For Her Face / Classic Baby Rabies type. You'll discover as you hit your forties that women your age will look at your ring finger before anything else about you.

My sister dropped by this morning and explained that the Lawyer grilled her nonstop for 10 minutes about me after I left, especially interested to learn that I was Employeed and Degreed. She then asked her to set us up on a blind date.

My sister - who has spent the last three months complaining about what a raving bitch this woman is - said she smiled 'ever so sweetly', then slipped the knife in. "Well... Bosch usually dates much younger women."

LawyerHag took great offense to this, then flounced off in a huff, snapped at her as she left. "Oh, is he one of those weak men who can't handle a strong woman?"

My sister snorted as she repeated this to me. "Like she's a strong woman! She's basically just a man with PMS!"

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Messages In This Thread