rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who (if anyone) do high-powered/career women end up dating/marrying?

Who (if anyone) do high-powered/career women end up dating/marrying?

I know one woman who has a pretty high level job – she’s 43 & never married. She’s going online and trying to find successful men to marry and have a kid with in the next 2 years. She said if that doesn’t work out she’ll use her (borderline gay) highly educated male friend as a sperm donor. He has already agreed to becoming her babbydaddy.

She’s got a sister who’s 10 years older – she’s a very successful businesswoman and makes 7 figures a year. She was in love with one guy years ago but he never felt the same way. After that she never got involved with any men. She had a kid with a sperm donor and her daughter is now 8. She’s totally committed to her business and after her daughter was born she dumped the baby with her parents and moved to the East Coast for a job. The parents live on the west coast. She’s back in LA now, but her daughter is mainly raised by her parents.

I've banged a couple of women like this - in my experience a lot of these women and too busy with work to want have relationships, they like to meet guys purely for sex. They’re easy to bang…they tend not to be slutty though…they’d rather bang the same guy again and again rather that ride multiple cocks.

It’s a bit like banging a single mother – their kids come first and they want to bang when they’re not babysitting. With career women their job comes first and they want to bang on the rare occasion they get home early from their jobs.

Messages In This Thread