rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New 31 Year Old Female Teacher Arrested For Sex With Middle School Student. WYB?

New 31 Year Old Female Teacher Arrested For Sex With Middle School Student. WYB?

Quote: (09-26-2014 03:15 PM)Jack198 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2014 11:47 AM)iop890 Wrote:  

Why does this keep happening? If I didn't know better I'd say these women never got past their highschool days and are trying to get the highschool alpha dick they missed out on before.

Edit: Also, WNB.

It's a control thing - men are difficult, young boys are impressionable and essentialy like small dogs a girl can fuck. Been happening at an increasing frequency over the past few decades; in terms of raw numbers they put the Catholic Church scandal to shame. What's surprising is the number of incidents like this that involve having sex in a car - WTF? Can't even find an empty room someplace?

It will only get worse before it gets better, especially since there's still a societal tendency to make excuses for women who commit sex crimes versus the men.

Oh, and WNB - she's hit the wall sooner than she should have; other picture shows "Oprah arms" already developing from lack of exercise and shitty diet.

The car makes a lot of sense.

She going to bring back a 14 year old boy back to her crib? What if she lives in a condo/Apartment building?, has roommates? Kid lives at home so his place isn't a go.

I got my blowie from my teacher in a car. Car is the default spot for this type of shit as its the only bit of private space that can be moved and be easily accessible.

Messages In This Thread