rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a low energy seducer?

Are you a low energy seducer?

I'm definitely low energy. I do talk more than the girl for the first 5-10 minutes, whether it's a date or a cold approach, but if she hooks then I let her do most of the talking.

I rely on my dress style and looks, body language, wit, attitude, subtle but ever increasing kino and unspoken sexual intent. Plus mystery, girls love mystery.

Think Daniel Craig as Bond, Don Draper, Jason Statham in the Transporter movies

I don't talk loudly, act crazy, use gimmicks or try to be the life of the party or Mr Social.

My conversational and social skills are very good; it's just that, being an introvert, high energy is very draining on me and feels and comes across to others as incongruent.

A lot of the difference is probably introvert vs extrovert . If you're strongly at either pole, you're going to run almost exclusively that type of game. Most people are more in the middle with their personality, and can go either way depending on their mood and the circumstances.

I don't think either type of game is better overall, though sometimes one can work better in certain situations, of course.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Messages In This Thread