rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

will i look stalker

will i look stalker

I think I may have come across as stalker to a girl I have been dating and want to get suggestions for damage control.

I had a date set Monday night with this girl who I had been broken up with a few weeks. We were banging for a few months and things were going well, but she called it off when I went for exclusivity and said she felt a little "smothered"

We had date set for Monday night this week which was our first date back together. Earlier in the day on Monday afternoon, I run into her at this coffee shop. We chat for a few minutes and say look forward to seeing you tonight.

Our date that night went really good, laughing, hand holding, great parking lot makeout but I couldn't bounce as she had classes on Tues. morning. She even phones me on the way home from date to chat.

I don't call her on Tues. On Wednesday, I stop at this same coffeeshop to grab a cup. Literally, as I'm getting out of my car....I see her pull in and park a little closer to the coffeeshop. So, as I'm walking in the front door, I lightly tap her truck. She gets out and says "do I know you"

we go in, order our coffee and sit down. I tell her I was grabbing a cup on the way to an appointment which is true. She seemed a little nervous during our chat. I ask her for another date while we're sitting there and she agrees to Monday night ( after the weekend as she'll be out of town )

I ask her to walk me to my car...which she does. She goes into hug me kind of turning her face. I go for the kiss and we smooch on the lips. I say "see you Monday" she says...." Ok, bye" abruptly and walks off without even looking me in the eye after the kiss. She's never done this before after a kiss. The energy felt bad.

I'm thinking that she may think I was stalking her out at the coffeeshop after our date and the way I tapped on her truck before she got out. I'm sensing she's going to cancel the date on Monday just based on the energy of our meeting at the coffee shop.

I was thinking of texting her and canceling our Monday meetup for some reason to show I'm not so desperate. Then, waiting for her reply for me to make a counter offer.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread