rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

Forbes article: Drunk Female Guests Are The Gravest Threat To Fraternities

Bill Frezza is a friend of a friend on facebook. I sometimes see his comments on posts. He relishes taking on liberals, so he's probably enjoying every minute of this. My guess is that he's independently wealthy and likes spending time promoting conservative causes. And he's probably getting more publicity from being fired from Forbes than he was writing for them.

About this:
Quote:Quote:

In our age of sexual equality, why drunk female students are almost never characterized as irresponsible jerks is a question I leave to the feminists. But it is precisely those irresponsible women that the brothers must be trained to identify and protect against, because all it takes is one to bring an entire fraternity system down.

I think, pointing out female privilege like that is more angering to feminists than any any of the reasons that they've stated. He's pointing out that women can always fall back on their sex appeal to avoid responsibility.

Messages In This Thread