rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish)

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish)

Quick Summary of my first 24 hours:

I arrived at my hotel at around 2am and initially planned on just crashing. I jumped on this thread and saw posts about Dragonfly Wednesdays being the best nights in the city, and that clubs close at 6am, and that motivated me to get up and going. I drank a couple glasses of Yamazaki Single Malt (which is really good by the way) that I'd picked up from narita duty free and was on my way. I jumped in the taxi outside my hotel, which wasn't a Bluebird, and paid dearly for it. The guy had never heard of Dragonfly, and after stopping no less than five times to ask for directions, I finally arrived at around 3:30am. Contrary to everything I'd read there was no cover (but it might've been because I arrived so late).

The venue was nice but at that point the place was too empty. I grabbed a whisky at the bar and headed to the bathroom when I saw two girls holding hands screaming. This is the first time I've been back in SEA in years (and first time ever in Jakarta) and I'd almost forgotten about the scream/freak out that girls do in this part of the world when they're interested. Anyway they led me to their table and the dudes there offered me drinks and were totally friendly. Afterward we went as a big group to McDonalds where again one of the dudes picked up the tab. The dudes had weird Asian haircuts and by US standards were pretty dorky, but were totally cool. They encouraged me to hook up with their friend, and when she wasn't around a few of them took down my whatsapp and invited me to a strip club next week. After McDonalds, the dudes offered to drive me back to my hotel. I figured my chick wasn't going to stay with them, but when I got out of the car she got out of the car too and up we went.

Once in the room she giggled every time we made eye contact. I finally grabbed her head to calm her down and she started screaming I'M NERVOUS I'M NERVOUS. She sat on the bed and I poured a glass of scotch, took a sip, and handed it to her. She pushed the glass away and grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. 2 minutes later I was banging away. Afterward she left, giving some excuse about needing to go to university tomorrow. I offered to walk her to the lobby but she said I didn't have to. So I shut the door and passed out.

Today I woke up at around 6pm, and my phone had gone insane. I had well over 100 matches from Tinder auto-liker. 37 girls who messaged me on whatsapp from indonesian cupid. Shit is truly insane.

I may be basking a bit in the afterglow of my first 24 hours in a new city, but I'm really enjoying it here so far. After reading this thread and Brodiaga's about Jakarta, I bought a month at indonesian cupid and was pretty disappointed. But from the little time I spent in the club last night, the girls in the clubs are quite a bit hotter than what's on indonesiancupid and tinder. And my phone is beeping nonstop with girls trying to hang out. Here's an example:

[Image: 6hJ06NK.png]

Going to hit up X2 in a bit.

Thanks to Irish, bigbait, 192 and Brodiaga for the knowledge and inspiration!

Messages In This Thread