rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bitchy women or white knights?

Bitchy women or white knights?

Quote: (09-23-2014 08:59 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

Which of these is the bigger headache in your daily life? The BPD chicks get the headlines but I must admit they almost never intrude into my life the way white knights do. Maybe it is because I am self-employed so I don't have to deal with artificially empowered corpora-cunts. Maybe it is because I never got married and so wasn't in a position to be divorce raped. Maybe it is because the male brain is wired to want to dominate and be aggressive to women while aggression from men inspires anger. Maybe it is because I spend most of my time outside the US.

In any case, I'm back in the US for a bit and the white knights seem rampant. They generally seem to be especially desperate orbiters - usually older traditional guys wanting to be the beloved protector or young emasculated PC douchebags. I'm in my 30s and so sandwiched between both. They seem to make a full time job of seeking opportunities to shove their noses up the ass of any woman in hopes of an approving nod. They police every setting for an un-PC remark, a playful insult to a woman or any other hint that a pedestal may be slightly disturbed.

Meanwhile the women, while generally fat and unappealing, are relatively docile and willing to go along with whatever is the dominant mood of the group and on their own will not go out of their way to be confrontational.

What's your view? Women get a lot of criticism here but are they really much of a problem before the white knight enters the mix?

No, the white knight, be it individuals or the state, is the main source of problems. Men, even the softer men of today, know how to handle shit, they simply fear the Draconian consequences.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Messages In This Thread