rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fret's Intermittent Fasting Journey

Fret's Intermittent Fasting Journey

Nice one FretDancer.

I started Leangains about 3.5 weeks ago. I have similar stats to you and saw similar progress and am sticking to similar macros. Last week I weighed 67.2kg, going down from 67.8kg the previous week. My strength has gone up in all exercises except the overhead press (if you have any tips on how to improve on OHP let me know because I've been stuck for a while).

Fortunately my new job involves a fair amount of walking, so I'll be doing some low intensity cardios in the morning hours, and should be able to fit in a workout at around 2pm.

I was on a ketogenic diet for a couple of months before leangains, and as lyle mcdonald said the caloric deficit (easier to have when in ketosis) screwed with my fat loss. Since upping my caloric intake I've noticed increased fat loss. I think carb cycling + intermittent fasting is great for an endo-meso like me.

I probably read the same resources as you, but here's something that was quite useful for me: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdpfgq3csty0gv...ngains.pdf

- from an ex Berkhan client. The macros seemed a little off for me; carb intake seemed a little high so I cut down. Hope it helps and thanks for the info.

Messages In This Thread