rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Workouts for Whipping a Woman Into Shape?

Workouts for Whipping a Woman Into Shape?

Not sure if we've discussed this before.

Every once in a while a girl you're seeing regularly wants to start hitting the gym, especially if she sees you going on a regular basis or starting back at it. Or you've made it clear she's putting on some pounds and it fires her up to do something about it. I've come across this situation several times.

Generally, I think it's a bit fruitless to push someone to change that doesn't want to or whip an out-of-shape girl into shape if she doesn't already go to the gym. But given that in these types of cases they are motivated but just don't know where to start (a really bad problem for women from 3rd world, backwater countries where fitness knowledge is almost non-existent), I think it's the type of scenario where you shouldn't be hesitant to get involved with a bit of guidance (even if you don't plan to stick with her).

Personally, I enjoy helping people who want to help themselves. I inspired one girl years ago to get into working out, and when she seemed serious enough about it, I bought her a few personal training sessions as a Christmas gift. Eventually after we broke up, she went on to become a personal trainer herself, so it was well worth it to me.

Anyways, what are some ideas for putting together workouts for women? Any good ones already out there? A lot of the mainstream info for women, as usual, seems pretty shit. Many of the same fitness principles apply, regardless of gender, but obviously there will still be differences in approach. I've seen kettlebell training do wonders for broads, and squats are of course a great way to build a nice ass.

One major problem is that women are so damn weak - for instance, I put the chick I'm seeing now to the test the other morning, and she can't do one single pushup and managed about 10 bodyweight squats. Even knee pushups seemed too much for her. haha It's pathetic how weak these Asian women are. They stay trim and looking good, but when it comes down to it many are made of paper and quite a few are pretty flabby. That's what happens when all you do is sit around all day, playing with your phone, watching TV, and doing your hair and makeup.

A plus to showing an Asian woman around the gym, on the other hand, is the ones who've never worked out before are a clean slate. They're willing to do what you tell them is best, and they're not afraid of doing upper body workouts, etc, because their girlfriends have convinced them they'll get big.

Oh, and to be clear, I wouldn't want to work out with a girl I was seeing, but I don't mind taking a break from my own routine here and there or spending some of my free time in the beginning showing her how to do exercises, putting together a routine, etc. Since many women enjoy being led, I think her man's involvement is benificial to building momentum.

Who has whipped a chick into shape, what did you emphasize, and where did you start?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Messages In This Thread