rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chic Quits TV News Anchor Job Because Of Weed

Chic Quits TV News Anchor Job Because Of Weed

This bitch is fucking stupid, plain and simple. She just fucked her finances for 15 minutes of fame.

There is no way in hell her marijuana club is financing her lifestyle. Medical marijuana is legal in Alaska but there aren't dispensaries setup like in Washington and Colorado.

Now, there is a good chance that ALL pot usage will be legalized by referendum later this year. At that point, she would be in a great position to setup a brick and mortar business and corner the market. She already has a loyal customer base.

But no, she couldn't keep her fucking mouth shut. There is no way she is going to have the same lifestyle from illegal cash transactions she is making with the homies down in Spenard.

Personally, I don't give a fuck if she is sleeping in front of the train depot but I would bet money she will go on welfare.

6% of Alaskans are on welfare - highest of any state per capita and twice the national average. I give this bitch a month before she signs up, too.

the peer review system
put both
Socrates and Jesus
to death
-GBFM

Messages In This Thread