rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ukraine Thread III

The Ukraine Thread III

Quote: (09-01-2014 08:52 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

OK guys, since Akula is lucky enough to be "on the groud" I wish he would just go on a date with an intelligent chick (not necessarily for a bang) just to pick her brain on the current economic/political/military situation in Ukraine and what the young people are thinking of doing in the near future. If he reports on that I'd definitely give a big fat +1 to him [Image: smile.gif]

Common sense would dictate that there are more women who would be trying to get out of the country as best case scenario "eastern ukraine" will cease to exist and will become a semi-independent autonomous region (kind of like Western Sahara with Morocco) with close Russian ties and even then it will take months of fighting to get there and unfortunate sponsorhip (weapons exports) from the west to stop the Russian tide. With thousands of refugees fleeing from the east into Kiev and looking for few available jobs and barely enough financing from NGO's such as IMF to keep the UA government operating and borders to the west closed you'd think that the more educated Kiev hotties would keep their options open and think of immigrating to the west. So in theory gaming should be easier for us foreigners (especially those who are looking for LTR/wives) but then I keep hearing mixed reviews from Lucky Luke and Akula and my mind starts to wonder. Has UA ceased to be the "pussy paradise" i remember it being last year?

I'm still in contact with a few girls from my 3 Ukraine trips and I always ask them what the situation is like now. Three people I know in Odessa (one living there and two who visit every summer) say it was much more quiet this year than in previous years and that there were no Russian tourists this year. As for Kiev, hotels are supposedly offering deeply cut rates and there are not many Western tourists at all. Every two months or so hotties I know whom I basically had given up on write me out of the blue to ask if they can come visit me or just to see what I'm up to. One told me that lots of Ukrainians are trying to leave (including her), prices are up and salaries are not. So life is all around more difficult.

On the Russian front, I've heard from several sources that as of around July, it was difficult or impossible for Russians to get visas to the USA or the UK. One of those girls I know from Odessa is a Russian in St P and she seemed to know something about it, as she invited me to visit her and said that if I had problems getting a visa she could write an invitation letter for me.

Messages In This Thread