rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wroclaw Report

Wroclaw Report

Quote: (09-21-2014 06:43 AM)ElJefe1 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-23-2013 05:49 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I agree that Poland in general becomes more difficult once you cross 35.A 40 years old guy is far superior than a 30 years old in Ukraine.In Poland it is the opposite.

I dont know if this is entirely true, but then I've spent only 4 days or so in Warsaw (didnt make it to Wroclaw) did pretty well in a short period of time. I used Tinder and day gamed a lot and came up on a few, one of which made it to Budapest for the D. I'd have liked ot have her gone sooner but it is what it is. I dont think being over 35 is a huge issue if you play your hand right, and dont look like or act an old man!!! I plan on spending more time in Poland but I'm really enjoying Budapest at the moment. I always run "I'm in town for work" game and it always seems to work well.....

I was referring specifically to Wroclaw which has a big university presence. Warsaw will have a young professional crowd. You don't see this as much in Wroclaw. It is rare to a see a couple with a big difference in age in Wroclaw.

Messages In This Thread