rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wroclaw Report

Wroclaw Report

In Poland everything is possible.The general problem is that girls do not have time to meet soon.It can be that you get numbers during one week but you will not be able to transform them to dates simply because the girls lack time in this particular week.
In April I was able to get one girl every time I went to club but I had to leave in two days so I could meet her again only in next weekend if she had time.In this way you lose several leads.
Another thing is that you need to adjust to them.After some months of visiting frequently Poland during weekend I learned what to tell them so it became a routine approach.With one week you simply will not have time to adjust.Though polish women forgive gross mistakes.
A crucial advantage when you first visít is the luck of the rookie as we call it in Greece.The fact that you are largely unknown and girls may suppose you are husband material anyway you have not spoiled your reputation yet.

Without experience of Poland and no internet connections you will have hard time in Wroclaw.I use heavy Balkan game and still the confrontation level in high end clubs was high.(you are one hair of causing trouble if you get involved with the really hot girls).

Messages In This Thread