rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Handing someone the red pill

Handing someone the red pill

I think an effective way to help someone wake up is provide the opportunity for them to see things the way they really are.

You won't be to hard pressed to find examples right in front of you. Just open the NYPost and talk about any headline you see, or any movie, advertisement, anything. It's absolutely everywhere.

Pick something and ask him a question about it. A question that revolves around what's being espoused in the news headline, or story. Is the man being treated unfairly? What should the gender roles be? What would true equality be? What message is the story trying to instill in people?

Make him think and answer, then follow up with another question that revolves around his answer to push him harder. Don't push too much though. 2 levels deep, 3 max should be the limit.

I've dealt with the "I'm never going to find another person again" fear, by using a scene from Indiana Jones and the Quest for the Holy Grail. It's where he's following the clues on the treasure map, bad guys are right behind him and he gets to the edge of a cliff that overlooks an abyss. There is no bridge in sight and the clue says to take a leap of faith. Indiana takes a long, courageous step over the cliff and finds his foot lands on a bridge. Hidden, but ready for anyone brave enough to take the step.

In essence the scene is saying if you take a leap of faith, life will be there ready to meet your step.

Messages In This Thread