rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best girls are interested to date only the guys with status

The best girls are interested to date only the guys with status

Quote: (09-18-2014 07:54 PM)Gosh900 Wrote:  

I too believe that social proof (that is, having lots of beautiful female friends) is really important.
Likewise, having a very active social life, a vast social circle and a good physique are features that a guy should have if he wants to score with the best girls...

I'll settle for the good physique even if it means only fucking 6s and 7s. The other two sound like a horrible amount of work (only half joking here, some people claim the distinctions between introverts and extroverts are all in our own beliefs - I disagree, keeping up with a even a small social circle can often feel draining to me, particularly as I've gotten older).

Krauser and Tom Torrero's recent r/K selection writings and videos - like this one http://krauserpua.com/2014/06/13/the-r-s...l-playboy/ - might hold some hints at ways to fuck (but not date or become the boyfriend of) beautiful women with few or no external status displays. Still well above my level, but I hope to get there some day.

Messages In This Thread