rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girlfirend went kanye west concert with Ex ADVICE

Girlfirend went kanye west concert with Ex ADVICE

Quote: (09-18-2014 08:01 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2014 07:43 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I disagree about breaking it off right away. You want to milk her for as much sex as you can. Start escalating more sexually. Doing dirtier and dirtier things until she loses it and flips out. You want her to lose her mind and break up with you. She'll trash you to everyone and you'll get some alpha street cred out of it.

I don't know about this strategy, I'll leave "vindictive game" to the bitches.

I'm not interested in sharing my prize with some bitch who has blatantly disrespected me.

I disagree that stabbing at the girl's stomach through her asshole with your dick while you call her your bitch and pull her hair is "sharing your prize" [Image: lol.gif]

But I don't think OP is at the point where he has enough hand or frame to stay in this relationship to enjoy the benefits without having any feelings about it. A more cruel/experienced guy might exploit the situation, just as she exploited him, but in this case I think staying around this toxic person will drag him down and he's better off leaving his first relationship behind and playing the game with a free conscience.

Messages In This Thread