rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best girls are interested to date only the guys with status

The best girls are interested to date only the guys with status

The more I go out the more I see it. Status can have different meanings but has a peculiarity: a man with status is someone they can boast about with their girlfriends and someone that other girls would envy them for.

For a 18yo a guy with status is someone who is the leader of his group, with lots of friends, with a very active social life, with lots of female friends and someone who is kind of athletic.

For a 28/30 yo a man with status is probably someone with a very good career that can provide her the financial security she needs to take care of her children and to take care of herself.
He can also be someone with very good connections.

There could be exceptions yeah, but the overwhelming majority of 9s and 10s are looking for those kind of guys.

What's the role of "game" in this framework?

I read and watched basically every PUA material out there and yeah it helped me getting laid, but only with 6s and 7s, something that other guys do without having read anything.

I've never banged a 9 or a 10 and every time I see them, they are with some guy with status. Game has little power to catch those girls.

Messages In This Thread