rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I attract black hos?

How do I attract black hos?

Prologue:

It's a personal preference. At this point, non black hos are a nice to have. I still have a big thing for the black ho lizards and I have been fortunate enough to sample quite a few which only goes to fuel my lust further. So don't suggest I try other races. That portfolio will be expanded soon enough. I grew up in Europe so I'm not wow'd by the need to thrust into white lizards at this point.

Current status: I'm not doing bad and although I'm averaging about one new a month, I want to step it up to about 2 a month.
I want to maximise my ROI for the skitters and although my takedown rate is been at around 1 a month, I would

Goals: I want to average about 2 new a month. I want easy detachables and I want this to be accomplished all while working a 40 hour work week.

What types of black hos: I think the American culture liberates tarts of all cultural backgrounds. I've encountered black hos of West Indian parentage, black hos of African parentage and black hos of American heritage who all display similar behaviour of slackness.
Currently: All the black hos I have spread so far have been pure black American.

Where to go to meet them?: With day game it's hard to tell, a lot of disguises during the day. Hos usually show their colours vividly at night.
So at night, do I risk their hangout spots (semi hood joints and other venues) or is that a bad ROI due to the heavy peacocking by the presence of other wolves?
If not, where best for night game?

Current hunting locales:
Online and some local clubs.

Online tactics: Cut and paste generic responses, gather number and bang those who get wet.
Club tactics: Dress up in a tight shirt, trousers and shoes with nice cologne and spit game tactically.

What do I say to entice them into swift sexual encounters? How do I push/pull them for the bang sooner than later? El Mechanico has advised not going hard like the other cats around here but keeping the 'innocent' Brit tempo and working off of a steady flow.
I was thinking of making the Brit approach a tad edgier and looking for suggestions to the tweak.

Should I go hard and press for them to come over? If it's seen as too strong, do I reset and come back softer or just move on to other targets.

Do I utilise phone AND text game or focus more on phone to warm them up and arrange dates and use texting to confirm address of meeting location?

Current phone/text game: Minimalist as possible. I try and minimise too much phone talk. I don't talk about sex at all. I make references to my English background without shoving it down their throat and I let it marinate. I had a tendency of talking myself out of the pussy so it's better to keep it brief and move them towards meeting up.

I would particularly welcome input from those who have been in an active hunt in the last 2 years of the target range (black hos) not from those who had a dream run back in 2000.

P.S. When I say black hos, I mean black lizards with ho-ish tendencies NOT actual hos who charge for bangs.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread