rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cognitive dissonance of ugly game gurus

Cognitive dissonance of ugly game gurus

Quote: (09-16-2014 09:35 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (09-16-2014 07:10 PM)RawGod Wrote:  

Seems you're casting wide net, WIA. For example: Owen Cook has been on a long, well-documented journey since 2002. These days he's more about self-improvement than focusing on chicks. I don't doubt he gets girls, but he would probably admit that less experienced but younger and better-looking guys can get as good or better results than him. Don't see him pulling the wool over anyone's eyes.

Then there's Krauser, also documented his results pretty well. No snake oil there either. Buy his books or don't buy them.

Then there are indeed a bunch of lesser and sometimes pretty shady looking dudes, some of whom are probably losers or charlatans. That's the way it goes.

If you were born short/ugly and reached adulthood being awkward you will never have the "cool" air of some other guys. That's the hand you were dealt. You can still get good results with girls and in life, and you can find role models and teachers who fit your needs.

"it's this hand you were dealt" bullshit that i'm fighting.

It's bullshit.

Anyone preaching that shit to you is a god damned liar.

The truth is these gurus were dealt bad hands.
They tell their audience that the audience was dealt a bad hand.
The gurus say, "You can only go so far, so high"

That you're limited by your genetics, upbringing, culture, or some other irrelevant bullshit.

Yet somehow they themselves, who have been dealt bad hands, BANG HOT CHICKS.

^this dude, he clearly got dealt a bad hand.
His maximization is wearing a black t-shirt.
He's not even skinny fat, he's overweight.
The goofy hair cut doesn't help.
And he's in London, so he can't even lean on his accent like he could here int he states.

But he bangs good looking chicks. (according to the people in the biz, I don't know this dude from Adam)

So tell me again about this mystery bad hand that everyone in this community keeps talking about.

Tell me about about this glass pussy ceiling.

It's bullshit.
The logic and rationale behind this kind of thinking is bullshit too.

And you guys want to focus on Krauser, the same deterministic bs is in Roissy's work, is in Rollo Tomassi's work et cetera.

Same bullshit is encapsulated in that that sniper thread.

WIA

Not quite sure what you're railing against.
I'm a bit of a geek (in my own head and IQ too high to relate to a lot of people - not bragging, this is just a fact), small build, and have some facial flaws. I can relate to Owen Cook more than some of my natural friends who have been killing it since high school or Paul Janka. I like watching Tyler's videos.

There are lots of people like me.

I'm not saying there's a glass pussy ceiling. Just different people having different experiences.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Messages In This Thread