rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I gotta stop rawdogging these hoes (srs)

I gotta stop rawdogging these hoes (srs)

Quote: (09-15-2014 12:00 PM)Sharkey Wrote:  

I raw dog regularly, and can say the only thing I worry about is herpes. I had a scare last week. I met a girl in a bar while I was out with a homie. She apparently wasn't drinking.. I was pretty drunk, but hide it well. Anyways less than two hours later we are in my car and she's sucking my dick. A couple nights later we go out. Towards the end of the date we're making out and she's ready to go. And then I noticed a big ass busted (enter any worries here) a little above her lips, about half way to her nose she had covered up with make up. After a little over a week, no symptoms so I'm thinking it was just a big zit she popped but damn I started keeping her at arms length for the duration of the evening. I spent the week reevaluating my life decisions. I cut off contact but decided I need to make a serious effort to try and do a better job wearing condoms, screening sluts, and not drinking as much when I go out.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but chances are if you have been rawdogging a lot of chicks you already have herpes.

Messages In This Thread