rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Divorce Rape Gravy Train is over in NJ

The Divorce Rape Gravy Train is over in NJ

Quote: (09-14-2014 10:39 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I think they're trying to give men some incentive to marry again. The concept of lifetime alimony is obscene in this day and age. Maybe it'll bring some social stability to the state. Less girls whoring around and less out of wedlock kids. We'll see.

The next thing is legalizing recreational marijuana. I think it's coming soon. They're selling Vapes and E-Cigs all over the malls. I think they're getting people used to the idea. They'll be selling hemp oil for them soon enough.

Nah - I think that the marriage rates tanked and the fuckers realized that if that continues the single mothers and ex-divorcees will be on the dole of the State and they do not want that to happen so soon.

In my opinion they are putting just some band-aid on an open wound where the bones are still sticking out of it. No-fault-divorce, open cuckoldry, legal bias towards women and other ills are still in effect and promiscuity and alpha-widowhood is at an all-time high.

Most guys maybe blue-pill, but they learn and there simply are not enough financially secure jobs to support that kind of divorce-madness.

This is too little and it won't change a thing regarding male outlooks on marriage. Anyone who thinks that it is a reason to vote for anyone of those PR-puppets should reassess their convictions.

If the plutocracy wanted to stabilize marriage they could do so within a few short years. They don't and they won't.

And yes - weed is going to be legalized to dumb down the population even more allowing mostly super-strong brands which would have fried the brains of the hippies of the 1970s. I don't think that they want super healthy hemp-oil & hemp-seeds, hemp-textiles and hemp-plastics be widely acceptable, because those applications are actually more dangerous to them financially, so it is a tricky slope to legalize only pot, but not the other by far more beneficial products created from hemp.

Who knows - they might legalize heroin in the end, so there is some way out in the rampant austerity of the future.

Messages In This Thread