rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish)

Jakarta Datasheet (by Irish)

Quote: (09-12-2014 04:26 PM)bigbait Wrote:  

I think the problem is that most girls in Jakarta is too small to keep meeting girls online. Some of the girls that I messaged online recognized me in clubs. I pipelined on a shitty site and every girl from that site matched me on tinder. Another guy also had a number of the same matches as me.

True, it is surprisingly small. I ran into a few chicks that I had pulled from the previous trip over, in fact I even bumped into a previous bang from Bali in Milies. Added some of the chicks on facebook and they almost always pop up as mutual friends with eachother (leading to some awkward questions later)

Quote: (09-13-2014 09:05 AM)echo park Wrote:  

Based on the fact that a lot of you guys use tinder in Jakarta, I decided to check it out today. I feel like the grinch in this thread, but honestly the quality of girls was really really bad.

I don't like to use tinder a lot as the quality you generally get is a couple of points below what is obtainable in the bars/clubs. But when I land in a new city I do like to fire it up just to experiment with what level of response I get to try and 'gauge the marketplace', as well as tap some info on whats happening that night and potentially set up some pivots to leverage of for girls going to the same bar/club.

For Jakarta personally I found there to be a lot of dross as you always get with tinder anywhere but there were definitely a fair few tidy ones in there also. Definitely for sure it was a hell of a lot better than Singapore where pretty much there are zero chicks higher than a 8

Irish

Messages In This Thread