rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl claims she is pregnant - advice needed

Girl claims she is pregnant - advice needed

Quote: (09-10-2014 08:49 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:42 AM)Enigma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2014 05:13 AM)placer Wrote:  

Based on your description of the sex, it sounds like you are not the father.

If she does have the kid, and tries to make you responsible for it, make sure to have a genetic paternity test done before signing any "you are the father" paperwork the state may try and foist upon you.

Yeah, I would definitely get a DNA test done.

But what do I do in the meantime? Talk to her, ignore her? Stay here, leave the country?

I didn't even plan on being here that long, so I'm tempted to just disappear. That way she doesn't see me as a viable option to pin the pregnancy on -- if that's her intention -- and I have leverage.

Then I can always come back later and get a paternity test, if necessary.

Or I could stay in contact and try to convince her to have an abortion.

In the meantime, scare the shit out of her. Pay a $300, get a family lawyer to send her a letter saying that the paternity is suspect and you would require a DNA test to establish paternity.

Bad advice, there's a 50/50 chance it could be his. Play it cool. If she keeps it, have a paternity test done immediately at birth to establish paternity. Otherwise, press for an abortion, go to the clinic with her, and then remove her from the rotation.

Chick is either trying to hold you down, or doesn't know how to take the pill properly. Either way, it's a sign of stupid. Bail once the problem goes away.

Messages In This Thread