rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talk about "chubby"...

Talk about "chubby"...

Quote: (08-17-2011 07:58 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Quote: (08-17-2011 01:01 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

People that super morbidly obese are found in Texas and bible belt states. You won't find that in Miami or for the majority of the state of Florida. Granted they exist, but not as common as Texas: home of the HALF TON MAN and 450kg woman!

A lot of it has to do with poorly educated class who have 5 kids to feed on welfare checks. Buying a dozen hamburgers at white castle fir 3 dollars and drinking 2 liters of coca-cola a day is common!

Texas has stupid eating contests in just about every restaurant there is. Like, who can eat a 5kg hamburger! Stupid gluttony contests are only celebrated in Texas.

I never see an eat a 5kg steak contest in Florida or New York!

Mixx

-photos-

Dont mess with Texas

Kickboxer: Are you from Texas? Is this where you work?

Hasn't this obesity thing to do with genetics? People in Italy seem to eat pasta and gelattos all the time and they don't seem to get this big...

I sincerely hope that people have decent eating habits in Honolulu, where I'll be spending the following months...

edit:

FUUUUU

http://www.kitv.com/r/23085418/detail.html

Messages In This Thread