rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good looking guys give the worst Game advice

Good looking guys give the worst Game advice

Quote: (09-09-2014 10:21 AM)el pato Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:54 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Good looking guy problems: my good looking friend. All of these girls keep wanting to see but I simply don't have the time. Then they start crying and make me feel bad. Even if I just take them out then they want to have sex and I don't want to have sex with them because I already had sex with them like three times. And they all want me to be their boyfriend and for me to meet their friends and family. I need to go on a vacation to get away from all of this for awhile.

(I am not making this up.)

Another example of that, this guy in 8 months has fucked i don't know, for sure more than 5 and i think not more than 10 girls via day game in the area he lives, some are hot some not so hot, but when they call him to have sex he always run to put his dick in their pussies, for sure he also met family and/or friends of some of them even though of course he is not interested at all in being their (loyal) boyfriend. I think this is another proof of what i think, as he didn't see any pussy, didn't have any kind of relation with girls till almost 22 now he wants to overdo, he wants to overcompensate for what he hasn't done.

Less than 10 girls in 8 months for a guy who you claim to be so good looking is nothing impressive.

Messages In This Thread