rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl dressed as a fairy assaults anti-circumcision protestor

Girl dressed as a fairy assaults anti-circumcision protestor

I don't wanna sound like a white knight but I don't see anything wrong with her behavior. I watched the video twice and this is what I saw step by step.

1) Woman sees the signs and bloody costumes. Nothing wrong here.
2) She calls them 'nasty' and criticizes them. ''what the fuck is wrong with you?'' she says. This is not polite, but still it's nothing unacceptable to express her opinion in this way.
3) They hold the camera on her face, she pushes it, as anyone of us would do. Nothing wrong here.
4) She walks away.
5) The young protestor holds her by the hand in order to stop her and challenge her for a verbal arguement about why she thinks it's nasty and wrong.
6) She freaks out, pushes him away, starts yelling but she still walks away.
7) The protestors follow her and hold the huge signs at her face in an attempt to annoy her and challenge her for debate.
8) She loses control and starts screaming and hitting them.

If 2 dudes were following me with big sign boards, bloody costumes representing circumcision and a recording camera, I would shove that camera up their asses. She has no physical strength to do this, so she stroms out in her own girlish way. Of all the irrational stupid shit women did in videos, this is the least irrational one.

About the circumcision issue, I admit I'm no expert on this but all I can say is that I got one when I was child, nobody asked me for consent but I'm glad they didn't. I don't care about religions reasons but I've heard and read countless times that it is useful for hygiene and decreases chances of STDs. A kid can't comprehend this and make a sound decision about circumcision. When he is old enough to give consent, I don't think a grown man would happily go through this procedure. It is just a bigger trouble for grown men. And between worrying about academics/work and chasing pussy and money, getting a part of your dick cut off would be the last thing on your mind. So if he doesn't get it when he's a kid, the chances are he never will.

Now consent is important of course, but given this is such a trivial issue and is probably in the benefit of men in terms of hygiene and maybe even aesthetics, non-consensual male circumcision should really be the very last thing that MRAs or the manosphere need to be thinking.

Messages In This Thread