rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Talk about "chubby"...

Talk about "chubby"...

One problem is that pussies politely label obesity as 'unhealthy.' Then you have fatties with decent bloodwork, and apparently good indicators like low cholesterol and blood pressure crowing about you too can be "fat and healthy." Eureka! There's no reason to not be fat! Own your rolls!

Therein lies the problem. Corpulence is a crime against the eyes. It has nothing to do with health. And then it begins to seep into personality. Human beauty is no less important than natural beauty when it comes to quality of life. When people turn on the TV, they don't want to see ugly people.

I had a fun exchange with a girl on OKCupid recently. I talked to her awhile back, and saw she was online just recently. Except she put up some pics since that suggested she was fat. She's 5'2, and said none of the men she had met thus far had created any 'sparks':

[Image: convo.jpg]

I think she blocked me at this point.

Messages In This Thread