rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ray Rice video - knocks out fiancee

Ray Rice video - knocks out fiancee

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:37 PM)MdWanderer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2014 05:11 PM)The Father Wrote:  

I've had women hit me. If you HAVEN'T made your woman mad enough to hit you, you probably aren't getting them to fall in love with you. Or you're dating a very cold fish.

Yep, sadly you need drama in your life in order to keep a woman. I fought with plenty of women at work in the past and some of them were throwing sexual innuendos at me afterwards. I personally don't like beefing with women I've been banging (I like to keep things positive) but it looks like that's too my detriment.

Yeah the older I get, the less tolerant I am of chick drama. See, all other areas of my life are DRAMA FREE! My career is going well. My retirement fund is well-invested and grows. I live in a nice home, in an exciting city. I can afford to do the things I want to do, within reason. I can date, and bang, attractive women 10-15 yrs younger than me. Everything works so well in my life that my capacity for drama may be reduced. I guess I've gone soft. When a chick comes in and starts stirring the pot, I tell her "I have a really nice life, and I don't have time for someone who wants to pick a fight with me by phone at midnight. It ruins my sleep." Some straighten up. Some can't; they need the drama. In that case, they have to get it elsewhere because I drop them!

At this point, the only mistake I could make would be to get married. Then, I wouldn't be able to get up and leave when they start shit. I'd be a prisoner, given the state of our family law.

Messages In This Thread