rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women have no idea what love is about

Women have no idea what love is about

Quote: (09-07-2014 10:35 PM)The Father Wrote:  

BTW: I'm not religious, but ii seems to me that if this God person wanted men to use their lower intestinal tract as a sex organ, he would have made it conducive to that purpose...lubrication, lack of poop...something!

Homosexuality is a birth defect. It is not "just another lifestyle alternative". It is also (typically) not a moral failing. It's just someone who's hormones are ill-suited to their purpose. Homosexuality is not much different than Down's syndrome. Anyone who has ever baked a batch of cookies knows that some don't turn out so well. Who knows why. Does it matter why? Maybe it's an accident. But let's stop celebrating it any more than we celebrate those poor kids born without an immune system.

This.

I don't know why society can't just adopt this reasonable stance on homosexuality. It's caused by a hormonal defect and science stands behind that notion. It's not a choice for most of them and it's not immoral. But it's not equal to heterosexual normalcy either. At the same time, there's no reason to fuck with gays or hate them for something they didn't choose. But to gays, they need to stop flamboyantly shoving their ways down everyone's throats.

Messages In This Thread