rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail

NBA's Atlanta Hawks For Sale After Revelation of Owner's Racist E-Mail

They want to ride the Sterling momentum to indict this guy. And it will work to a degree.

His logic is sound. If anything, he is questioning whites for not going to a game mostly attended by blacks, but he's tasked with making money, so he has to entice them. I doubt any savvy black entrepreneur would act differently.

I can assure you, public transit in LA by bus is exactly the same. Aside from a few hipsters and tourists, middle class Angelenos see the bus as full of poor Hispanics and blacks, and thus not fit for themselves. It's quite the opposite of racism to notice that. Not that the busing system is perfect - it depends on your circumstances. But many people never even consider it because "buses are for ghetto people." They'll never say that outright of course. And I've mentioned this before in polite company, and some people will be taken aback, and wonder if *I* am racist, when if anything, it is the cowardly yuppies who are.

Messages In This Thread