rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Another Flaky 9

Just Another Flaky 9

Quote: (08-16-2011 07:24 PM)Dakota Wrote:  

This girl is beautiful. I actually really hope this works out. My only fear is that you said she's a wanna be actress and I'm guessing she knows you work in the movie biz so I really just hope she's not agreeing to meet up just to network. I hate a lot of actresses that seem 100% interested in dating but really are just networking. Having said that, what kind of advice does anyone have for turning the tables on her and smashing if it does turn out to be a networking "date"?

Also, I don't know if you talked about it somewhere else, but it would be great to hear where and how you opened her.

I opened her at a hotel bar on sunset boulevard. I was there with a girl friend of mine (solid 8, just a friend though, but the 9 didnt know that at the time). I simply told her she looked like a Brazilian friend of mine. She was quite friendly, she is not a guarded person. I got the sense though that she is just very strategic about what she does. That's why to avoid the networking-friend-zone conundrum I made very clear that "I reached my quota of female friends for this year. So you either wait for next year to hang with me in a safe way, or you come out sooner, but at your own risk. Just be aware that if my mum back home doesnt approve your application to date me, I will walk away without a word. And she is very protective of her firstborn. Cross fingers." I faked texting mum back in Italy. Considering how "mammoni" Italians men are considered (attached to mum), she cracked up.

EDIT: dakota, it is true that plenty of actresses want to network, but then you use the same strategy on her: social circle infiltration. You dont go after her but you do become her friend...and then meet her equally hot friends - your real target. Years ago a buddy of mine used this stratagem to meet more models: he had to rent a room in a nice house in the Hollywood Hills. He wanted to meet models and always complained he never met those types in bars, clubs, no matter how fancy those places were. Well, he faxed over and over his rent-a-room ad to several casting agencies around town. Solely casting agencies. Soon enough plenty of models that just moved to LA started to come over to see the room. He picked the hottest. He became her friend. He had a foot in the door with all her model friends.
Veni, vidi, vici.

Messages In This Thread