rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

The Frequent Traveller Thread - Perks, points, and deals for beginners and experts

So it worked, did anyone else apply? I got Voyager status just using that code.

We are pleased to inform you that your membership application for 1865 has been received and is now being processed. Your membership details are as follows:

1865 Membership Number: XXXXXXXXXX
Your Password: XXXXXX
Membership Tier: Voyager

1865 is our way of saying thank you for your support to our hotels. Bringing you exclusive benefits and recognition, we ensure your stay with us is most comfortable. A personalised 1865 membership card, together with the 1865 welcome pack will be sent to your address below within 4-6 weeks unless you have requested to pick up the pack from your registered hotel directly.

Correspondence address:
5969 XXXXXX Drive XXXXXXX NV 89052 United States

Meanwhile, please remember to quote your 1865 membership number when making your room reservations and at check-in to receive your member benefits. Should you wish to change your contact details, preferences or password, please log on to your membership profile at 1865.langhamhotels.com.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Peggy Cheng
1865 Programme Director
Langham Hospitality Group

Quote: (09-01-2014 07:50 PM)Global Entry Wrote:  

I just registered for mid-tier Langham Hotel status for free. Not sure if the link will work for everyone, but here are the terms and conditions and the code. (from View From the Wing). It seems to have worked for me, though I haven't received my confirmation email yet (I did get an account number).

They've a bunch of five star type hotels around China, India, the US and Australia. I went to a New Years Eve Party in one in Shenzhen last year. In North America, looks like Boston, Toronto, Chicago, NY, and LA. London also has one.

Langham Hotels 1865 Voyager status normally requires 5 stays within 12 months.

Key benefits are:
complimentary room upgrade subject to room availability)
free internet access
6pm late checkout
welcome amenity
Use this link
https://1865.langhamhotels.com/enrolment.aspx
to go to the enrollment page. Then enter the invitation code 453826123 into the top box and click ‘enter’. Membership tier should change to ‘Voyager’.

The offer is valid through December 31, and status is scheduled to last for 12 months once you register. Status should get renewed with just two stays per year.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Messages In This Thread