rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Getting Freshmen girls in the FALL

Quote: (08-30-2014 09:06 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Gio, do you day game post-college girls too? Or girls in their late 20s-early 30s? If so, how would you compare your success ratio between college and post-college?

25% of my approaches are girls over 22. The rest is all college aged girls.

When I was a beginner and needed lots of practice, I would approach girls of any age. Now, I am more selective and mostly approach girls who are the specific type that I like. (young, thin)

That said, if I see a sexy, older woman, I will probably try to approach her, just for the practice and experience, if nothing else.

If I had to compare my success ratio of college girls versus post college girls.. I would say that college girls are generally much easier.. They don't need all the wining and dining, they are not looking for a husband or provider, they are more naive and just looking for fun. College girls often want to experiment and explore their sexuality.

Quote: (08-31-2014 05:20 PM)Hans Dix Wrote:  

Gio, Does San Francisco have a substantial Asian population?

Yes.

Four of the schools I go to -- San Francisco State, San Francisco City College, University of San Francisco, and UC Berkeley have a very high percentage of Asians.

Messages In This Thread