rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bratislava Intel?

Bratislava Intel?

well, for first timers, the Havana is quite decent, biggest problem that everyone complains is the lack of space for dancing (too many tables and when people start just walking back and forth in the venue it gets annoying). for Latino music players, next time try Zeleny Strom or La Fiesta.

I have some friends who are guides at the pub crawl. It is mainly good if you want to drink as they will not take you to the top spots. I was told they have agreements with the bars they go (maybe kickbacks too), so they will not take you anywhere else.

Hottest girls more than likely will not speak english, but they can be friendly, not sure about how easy it is to get the ONS as my night game is non existent.

If anyone is ever around BA shoot me a message and I'll take you to the top places in the city (hot days are Wednesday / Friday and Saturday).

Messages In This Thread