rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Minsk, Belarus Data Sheet:

Minsk, Belarus Data Sheet:

Quote: (08-30-2014 06:09 AM)Lucky Luke Wrote:  

It's a shame that you avoided Dozhari. I was there a few months ago and absolutely killed the place. There was no competition to speak of and the girls were gorgeous. Never felt more like a rockstar than in that place. I was very well dressed though and the only I think I had to do was get on the dancefloor and dance decently. Even the fat chicks were pushing their hot friends in my direction. Absolutely insane stuff. No hookers at all.

@Lucky Luke,
I think Luis' and my experiences in Minsk are more indicative of what most forum guys can expect, and that is a tough environment. It seems that you are an expert in high-energy night-game but I doubt everyone can pull that off. Also, both of you guys are Spanish so I still stand by my earlier comment that exotic factor worked in your favor. Btw, I cannot imagine Dozhari being any better than Black Hall as right now Black Hall is considered the most "elite" club in Minsk with high talent levels.

Messages In This Thread